The Santa Cruz City Water Commission meets Monday, April 1 at 7 pm at City Council Chambers, 809 Center Street in Santa Cruz. Click HERE for the agenda. Agenda items include:
- Joint Workshop with Former Water Supply Advisory Committee(WSAC): Receive information on the progress and status of the implementation of the Water Supply Augmentation Strategy as recommended by the Water Supply Advisory Committee and accepted by City Council, and provide feedback to staff on presented materials.
The Soquel Creek Water District Board meets Tuesday, April 2 at 6 pm at Capitola City Council Chambers, 420 Capitola Avenue, in Capitola. Click HERE for the agenda. Agenda items include:
- Update on 2018/2019 Water Year Rainfall Totals through March 25th as Related to Water Supply Shortage Stages
- Summary of Progress Made on Advanced Metering Infrastructure Project with Update on Water Demand Offset Program Credit Balance
- 2018 Consumer Confidence/Water Quality Report
- Provide Update on Community Water Plan (CWP) Components and Request Direction on 2019 CWP Progress Report
Live Oak Grange Business Meeting, Tuesday, April 2 at 7 pm at the LiveOak Grange, 1900 17th Ave, in Santa Cruz.
The Santa Cruz City Zoning Administrator meets Wednesday, April 3 at 10 am at City Council Chambers at 809 Center Street, in Santa Cruz. Click HERE for the agenda. Agenda items include:
- 2390 Delaware Avenue – Master Temporary Use Permit and Coastal Permit for a park host site adjacent to Antonelli Pond at a site in the PK/CZ-O/SP-O (Parks District/Coastal Zone Overlay/Shoreline Protection Overlay) zone district. This project requires a Coastal Permit which is appealable to the California Coastal Commission after all possible appeals are exhausted through the City.
Elkhorn Slough Foundation Volunteer Land Stewards meets Wednesday, April 3 at 10 am at Elkhorn Slough Foundation, 1698 Elkhorn Rd, in Watsonville.
The County Water Advisory Commission meets Wednesday, April 3 at 4 pm at the County Government Building, Room 312, 701 Ocean Street in Santa Cruz. Click HERE for the agenda.
The County Regional Transportation Commission meets Thursday, April 4 at 9 am at the City of Watsonville Council Chambers, 275 Main Street, #400, in Watsonville. Click HERE for the agenda.
The San Lorenzo Valley Water District Board of Directors meets Thursday, April 4 at 6:30 pm at the Operations Building, 13057 CA-9, in Boulder Creek. Click HERE for the agenda.
The San Lorenzo Valley Women’s Club Environmental Committee meets Saturday, April 6 at 10:30 am at the Meeting Room in the Henry Cowell Park Nature Store.